My name is Karl Perry.
I have been working in the field of Human Resources, Employment Relations and Organisational Development since 1994. I founded the Employment Relations Centre in 2000. Over the past two decades, I have developed a wealth of knowledge and expertise in one of the most difficult areas of business performance to master - People.
I have been fortunate to work in a diverse range of industries including finance, education, health, forestry and manufacturing. I have also worked with some of New Zealand's biggest and most progressive organisations.
Sometimes, when you have a problem you need more than just access to a website and templates.
This service is an easy and cost-effective way to get professional employment advice and have your specific questions answered about employment relationships, human resources and employment law.
Through video conference technology I can meet you in your office anywhere in New Zealand. All you need is a video-capable device connected to the internet (iPad, laptop etc). We can even work on your document togther.
What kinds of questions can I ask?
Any questions related to creating better working relationships. You may want to review a draft document, ask a legal question, check your process or just have a chat.
How does it work?
Add this service to your shopping cart, go to the checkout and give me an overview of the help you need. Add your payment details and once submitted I will be in contact with you within 24 working hours to book a time. It is that easy.
If I don't respond to your order within 24 working hours, my initial advice will be free of charge. I guarantee it!
Feedback from my clients -.
- "Hi Karl, Just wanted to let you know I really appreciate your time and effort in assisting me with my business goals. I also thank you for making me think outside the square and for your encouragement. I will be refer you to anyone I know that need a heads up in employment relations! Thanks again." - Tauranga
- "Thank you very much for you clear and informative answer ... thank you for your help and, I will be recommending your service to others" - Lower North Island
- "My sincerest thanks Karl." - Auckland
- "I'm impressed, faster than your promise" - Waitakere
- "Thank you so much for being there for me. You bought real peace of mind" - Auckland
- "Great advice, thanks" - Whangarei
- "What a great service. Hopefully won't need you again but thank you for what you did." - Tauranga
- "I would like to say how great your service is and how prompt you are whenever I need assistance and any queries regarding my employment contract. I am fortunate enough to be able to stumble across you on the net and, I believe its fate that has brought me to your organisation." - Auckland
- "Thanks for the great advice today. It has given me the direction I was needing. Plus it was nice to meet someone who related to my 'fractured' thought patterns!! (Lol! Note the time I'm posting this, and my head is still whirling around!)" - Tauranga
More About Karl:
Need to know more about me? Check out my LinkedIn profile: www.karlperry.com