Secure Payment

When you submit your payment details the transaction is 'authorised' which means funds are reserved for the transaction.  Payment is not processed until after your consultation, after you have logged in for the first time or once your document has been delivered.



Withdrawal of right to deduct money
NZ 19.95

Withdrawal of right to deduct money

Word image_thumb.1.jpgIs your employer taking money from your pay?

Here is how you stop them. Employers can generally only make deductions from wages when the employee has given their written consent. Often this written consent can be included in the employment agreement.

You can withdraw this consent in writing at any time and by law the employer must stop making the deductions.

Note: The are times when an employer can deduct money from wages i.e.
  • for over-payments where the employee has been absent from work without the employer's authority, been on strike, locked out or suspended. (The employer must tell the employee before deducting any money and then make that deduction within two weeks of telling them).
  • a Court directs that a deduction be made
  • a bargaining fee arrangement applies to the employee
  • they are required by law (for example, income tax, child support payments or other statutory purposes).

Download this professionally drafted document template, add your details and send it to your employer today.

Once your payment details have been received you will receive an e-mail with a link to download the document immediately.


This template can be downloaded any time free of charge by GOLD VIP Members in the Employee area of our employment law knowledge base.

You might also be interested in ...