Your Employees knowing what the general standards of conduct are for your business is critical for guiding their behaviour.
Guiding Employee behaviour is critical for business success!
This General Standards of Conduct Policy
has simple short paragraphs setting out the standards expected in the following areas:
- Attendance and Punctuality
- Work Schedule
- Absence and Lateness
- Unscheduled Absence
- Harassment Policy
- Sexual Harassment Policy
- Violence in the Workplace
- Confidential Information and Nondisclosure
- Ethical Standards
- Dress Code
- Use of Equipment
- Use of Computer, Phone, and Mail
- Use of Internet
- Use of Computer Software
- Smoking Policy
- Alcohol and Substance Abuse
- Solicitations and Distributions
- Outside Employment
- Return of Company Property
This is a good general document. More detailed policy and procedures can be added as needed or simply referred to in this document.
Download this General Standards of Conduct Policy template and customise it to suit your organisation's needs.